top of page

Gruppe

Öffentlich·54 Mitglieder

((sport**)) Streaming: Željezničar vs Velež Live 08/12/2023


6 days ago — Learn How to Watch Zeljeznicar vs Velez Mostar Football Live Stream Online on 8 December 2023 17:00, See Match Results and ...


In terms of discipline, the home team received 46 yellow cards and one red card, making 8. 31 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Zeljeznicar's average team rating is 0 per match. Zeljeznicar seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 54. 25% in this seasonVelez enters this match having won 3 matches of their last five (GOSK Gabela, Zrinjski, Sarajevo) lost 0 while 2 fixtures ended in draws against Zvijezda '09 Brgule, Siroki Brijeg. Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 20%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Zeljeznicar - Velez Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Zeljeznicar won 1 games (Sloga Doboj) and lost 3 (with Igman Konjic, Borac Banja Luka, Tuzla City) while 1 games ended in draws against Posusje. Zeljeznicar managed to score 3 goals and conceded 10 goals (3-10). Zeljeznicar scored an average 1 goals per match in the current league season. Zeljeznicar live scores, results, fixtures, Zeljeznicar v Velez Mostar live | Football, Bosnia and HerzegovinaHELP: You are on Zeljeznicar live scores page in Football/Bosnia and Herzegovina section. Flashscore. com offers Zeljeznicar livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Zeljeznicar scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). Zeljeznicar scores service is real-time, updating live. Watch Online Zeljeznicar vs Velez Mostar 8-12-2023 Football 6 days ago — Learn How to Watch Zeljeznicar vs Velez Mostar Football Live Stream Online on 8 December 2023 17:00, See Match Results and ... Željezničar v Velež live match 08.12.2023 Live HD Zeljeznica 13 hours ago — Željezničar v Velež live match 08.12.2023 Live HD Zeljeznicar vs Velez Mostar live score and live streaming on December 8th, 2023 at 17:00 ... Zeljeznicar vs Velez prediction, live stream, score and odds Zeljeznicar - Velez Preview, Live Streaming and Prediction. In their previous matches, Zeljeznicar won 2 games (Zvijezda '09 Brgule, Sloga Doboj) and lost 2 ( ... Zeljeznicar vs Velez prediction, live stream, score and oddsZeljeznicar vs Velez Odds & PredictionWinnerXNo clear winnerIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to scoreZeljeznicarFirst team to score should be Zeljeznicar, with 52% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (48% chances). Both team to scoreThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. The team scored 6 goals while conceding 6 goals (6-6). In away games, Velez scored an average of 1. 75 goals per match and conceded 0. 94. The team received 25 yellow cards and one red card, while the total number of fouls committed is 135. Velez's average team rating is 0 per match. Ball possession is very good for Velez, with an average of 54. 53% overall in this season. Live stream and TV broadcastZeljeznicar vs Velez live TV broadcast can be seen on Arena Sport (BiH), Arena Sport (Cro), Arena Sport (Ser). Zeljeznicar - Velez video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. Velez vs Zeljeznicar - YouTube 1:57:37... play this video. Learn more · Open App. https://keepme.live/u/isko22. Velez vs Zeljeznicar. 22K views · Streamed 3 months agomore. Isco :). FK Velez Mostar vs FK Zeljeznicar live score,prediction() FK Velez Mostar vs FK Zeljeznicar live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2022/02/25 at 09:00:00 UTC time in Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier ...


Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können Sie sich mit anderen M...

Mitglieder

bottom of page