top of page

Gruppe

Öffentlich·53 Mitglieder

(((sport tv<<<<))) Today: MŠK Žilina vs Spartak Trnava live watch 8 December 2023


19 hours ago — MSK Zilina will host Spartak Trnava for a Super Liga(Slovakia) football match as part of the 17 round. ... The match will kick off at Friday Dec ...


Flashscore. sk: futbal - live výsledky a futbal livescoreFutbalové live výsledky na Flashscore. sk poskytujú najnovšie futbalové výsledky z viac ako 1000 futbalových líg a turnajov po celom svete ako napríklad Premier League, LaLiga, Serie A, Bundesliga, UEFA Liga majstrov, Niké liga a mnoho ďalších. Sledujte všetky najnovšie futbalové výsledky na Flashscore. sk, kde môžete nájsť detailné štatistiky (strely na bránu, držanie lopty, rohy, žlté a červené karty, fauly atď. ) porovnanie kurzov, vzájomné zápasy, zostavy, live komentár, prestupy, správy a video zostrihy. Okrem futbalových výsledkov, futbalových správ a futbalových prestupov môžete na Flashscore. sk sledovať hokej, tenis a viac ako 30 ďalších športov. Kompletný zoznam športov a počet súťaží, z ktorých Flashscore. sk ponúka livescore a výsledky nájdete v sekcii Livescore. Niké liga live na Flashscore. sk! Ďalšie zápasy Niké ligy 2023/24: 08. 12. Žilina - Spartak Trnava, 09. Michalovce - Skalica, Podbrezová - Slovan Bratislava, Z. Moravce-Vráble - FC Košice, Ružomberok - Banská Bystrica, 10. Dun. MSK Zilina vs Spartak Trnava H2H MSK Zilina vs Spartak Trnava H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match. MSK Zilina. MSK Zilina vs FC Spartak Trnava Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-08Match Details Who: MSK Zilina vs FC Spartak Trnava Competition: Superliga When: 2023-12-08, 18:30 Venue: Stadion Pod Dubnom MSK Zilina will host FC Spartak Trnava at Stadion Pod Dubnom on 2023-12-08 at 18:30 in an interesting encounter in Superliga. MSK Zilina, currently sitting at 2 will be looking for important home win. FC Spartak Trnava, on the other hand, sits in 3 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 38% chance of a home win, and a 34% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%. Previous results The head-to-head record for MSK Zilina vs FC Spartak Trnava is worth a look. MSK Zilina have won 1 meetings with FC Spartak Trnava, while FC Spartak Trnava have won 2. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for MSK Zilina vs FC Spartak Trnava from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between MSK Zilina and FC Spartak Trnava? At the moment there are 6 tips in the 1X2 market, with 4 tips backing MSK Zilina, 2 tips backing FC Spartak Trnava and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 38% against the MSK Zilina finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 34% against FC Spartak Trnava winning. The draw is rated at 28%. The MSK Zilina vs FC Spartak Trnava match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. Game eventsHead - to - HeadLast 20 gamesMSK Zilina7WinsFC Spartak Trnava8WinsSlovak Super Liga. Sunday, 3 September, 2023Slovak Super Liga. Saturday, 20 May, 2023Slovak Super Liga. Saturday, 15 April, 2023All matchesLatest matches MSK ZilinaSlovak Super Liga. Saturday, 2 December, 2023Slovak Super Liga. Saturday, 25 November, 2023Slovak Super Liga. Friday, 10 November, 2023Slovak Super Liga. Sunday, 5 November, 2023Slovak Super Liga. Saturday, 28 October, 2023Latest matches FC Spartak TrnavaSlovak Super Liga. Sunday, 3 December, 2023UEFA Europa Conference League. MSK Zilina vs Spartak Trnava Live Stream, Team Stats Goaloo18.com offer MSK Zilina vs Spartak Trnava live stream, live score, live odds and team stats of Slovak Super Liga. ▶️ MSK Zilina vs FC Spartak Trnava Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch MSK Zilina vs FC Spartak Trnava live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. MSK ZILINA vs SPARTAK TRNAVA on TV Slovakia. Orange Sport 1 / HD. Watch and bet. Geo restrictions apply. Funded account required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify ... MSK Zilina vs FC Spartak Trnava: Live Score, Stream and H2H results 12/8/2023. Preview match MSK Zilina vs FC Spartak Trnava, team, start time. Tribuna. comSlovak Super Liga17 Matchday, Stadium: Štadión Pod DubňomStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesBest bookmakersLoading... Loading... MSK Zilina vs Spartak Trnava score today - 22.10.2022 Oct 22, 2022 — 22.10.2022 at 08:00 MSK Zilina and Spartak Trnava will play a match as part of the Superliga. The game will be played at the Stadion MSK Zilina. MSK Zilina Vs Spartak Trnava: Tip, Predictions, odds & 19 hours ago — MSK Zilina will host Spartak Trnava for a Super Liga(Slovakia) football match as part of the 17 round. The match will kick off at Friday Dec ...


Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können Sie sich mit anderen M...

Mitglieder

bottom of page